Threats to your wealth may arise from many different angles.
Companies may be sued by creditors, or for actions or deeds. It is good sense for every to take steps to avoid being sued in the first place and to mitigate against the following risk of loss.
At home, an ex-spouse might seek to take advantage of your financial strength. Indeed, there are few areas of modern life that do not present opportunities for others to take advantage of your hard work and accumulated wealth.
We recognise that preventative measures are desirable to not only a business but also from a personal perspective. With our in-depth knowledge and our key technical partners we have developed the most robust and safeguarded asset protection and tax mitigation strategies in the UK and overseas.
Threats may arise to adversely affect your business or your personal assets
The minimisation of financial risk is something we all seek to achieve. All of us need to protect our wealth and our business. Every day we take small steps to avoid being sued or at least to minimise our exposure, however these individual steps will not protect our wealth globally from the vast majority of risks. The first step to peace of mind is to separate ownership from control of your assets. No one can take from you that which you do not actually own.
Some issues that may arise:
- Are you at risk from creditors?
- Have you given personal guarantees in the past?
- Have you had a dispute with an individual or company in the past six years that may lead to litigation?
- Are you concerned about marriage or divorce personally or within the family?
- Do you own any businesses, investments or appreciating assets?
- Do you own property that you rent out?
- Are you concerned about the amount of tax you are paying?
If you have answered yes to any or perhaps all of the above, then we can help you.